About William H. Scheide
Bill Scheide is a musician, philanthropist and humanitarian. His life long support of the arts, education, civil rights, health, and poverty relief programs express Bill’s belief that each member of the human family deserves a free and enlightened life.
About the English Chamber Orchestra
The English Chamber Orchestra is the most recorded chamber orchestra in the world, its discography containing 860 recordings of over 1,500 works by more than 400 composers.
About the Princeton Recreation Department
Community Park Pool has long-been the summertime gathering place where families, friends and neighbors from all corners of our community come together. The Princeton Parks & Recreation Fund, established in 2008 and managed by the Princeton Area Community Foundation, continues to raise funds to offset construction costs of the new pool.
Dance in the Sunlight
"Winter" from The Four Seasons
Stephanie Gonley, violin
The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra
Malcolm Gets, narrator
Barber, et al.
Variations on Happy Birthday
Andrew Sun, piano
Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67
- Vienna Chamber Orchestra for the benefit of Princeton Public Library
January 27, 2012
- Zurich Chamber Orchestra for the benefit of Princeton HealthCare System's Design for Healing Campaign
January 27, 2011
- Wiener KammerOrchester for the benefit of the Arts Council of Princeton's “5 in 5” Campaign for the Future
January 12, 2010
- Bach-Collegium Stuttgart for the benefit of Centurion Ministries
January 23, 2009
- The Bayerische Kammerphilharmonie for the benefit of Isles, Inc.
January 18, 2008